Michelle has helped thousands of women all over the country, discover their worth, purpose, and identity personally and professionally. She is passionate about being a catalyst of HOPE while teaching women how to build successful businesses and overcome any obstacles with strategic tools that have proven to bring clarity and confidence.
Michelle is the CEO of Beauty Life Coach, a highly saught after Motivational Speaker, Author, bloggers, mentor, and podcaster. In 2011 Michelle began her business coaching business and in 2014 Beauty Life Coach was created to bring inspire and empower women everywhere to arise and to walk fully in their call!
BEAUTY LIFE COACH
Spring Into Action! 5 ways to Create, Establish, and Grow Lifelong Friendships!
If you have been longing for friends that understand you, support you, and empower you to be all you were created to be, then this post is just for you. I have worked with so many women who struggle to sustain relationships due to past experience, unhealthy beliefs, and walls that have been built up over time. However, Beauties, I am here to help you, because I know how essential it is to surround ourselves with women who support, love, empower and pray on our behalf.
Here are five key components to building lasting relationships.
1. Humble yourself and pray for wisdom when choosing friends. As I’ve grown in relationships with sweet life long friends, I have had to grow in wisdom as well... Thank God! With a growing family, a great vision and clarity about life.......I realized that not everyone has the same ideaIs and goals for the future. Thus, I have learned to be very selective with my inner circle. (I have had to learn that some friendships are for seasons, and some are met for a lifetime) As you grow, your friends should be growing with you. ♦️Not pushing you down, doubting you, questioning you or making you feel guilty because you’re a vision has grown.
2. Stop calling everyone your friend. Friendship is grown and trust is earned. I used to be very loose with the term friend/best friend and unfortunately with those words, an expectation is placed on them, and with out proper growth, people are hurt and new relationships are broken. Creating pain, miss trust and hopelessness for future relationships.
3. Be the friend that you always wanted, show love, kindness, generosity, effort and support. Offer prayer, a kind word and your time. The REASON I stress being wise about the friendships you want to pursue, is because friendships take time, effort and love. We are only allotted a certain amount of time per day so it’s literally impossible to be friends with everyone, so choose wisely, and be the friend that you always desired to have.
4. Change the way you talk about yourself and your friends, only say the good, do not gossip, do not complain but instead think about all the good, and be thankful for your true friends. If YOU get your feelings hurt, go to your friends and talk with them in person, do not discuss the issue with someone else or gossip about the situation. Gossip only breeds destruction and strife... never bringing hope, joy or restoration.
5. Choose to believe the good! Do your very best to not get offended and ne
There are so many tips that I can share, but I will probably do that on a later post I just wanted to give you some quick tips that can help strengthen relationships or grow new relationships. Hope you’re having a wonderful day!
Love you all and I hope that you have a wonderful day, gain some clarity about how to build long lasting relationships and find joy in the journey. Every friendship takes time and it is so much fun to build relationships that last.